By power source tags are devided into active and passive:
- active tags are nonvolatile, with their own power source;
- passive tags operate due to the energy of the RFID reader magnetic field.
By operation frequency tags are devided into low-frequency (LF), high-frequency (HF), ultra high-frequency (UHF) tags and differentiate by registration and data-reading distance.
How to choose tag?
When choosing the item you should take into consideration the following criteria:
- function and purpose;
- frequency: 125-134 kHz (LF), 13,56 mHz (HF), 860-960 mHz (UHF);
- reading range;
- manual or stationary scanner;
- type of execution and mounting mode;
- degree of security.
Cost of RFID tags depends also on class of security. The most expencive are tags IP68, which are used for tagging objects operating in difficult environments.
Developed for govermental and big-scaled companies with complex organisation structure and high security level demands.
Go-RFID software sets at costumer’s server in place or integrates to accounting system.
Cloud solution (SaaS)
For companies of small and middle scale. Data exchange runs at leased servers provided by us with transfer protocol protection
Go-RFID Server license purchasing monthly depending on reserved volume of data for each user individually.