Industrial RFID tablets
Tablet relevates to the secured class of industrial readers.This are cross functional high-secured devices with appropriate rasnge of readind UHF tags. Its design and execution are focused on the reliable performance of functions in conventional applications: a bar code scanner, RFID module, magnetic and non-touch smartcards reader, finger prints scanner etc.
How to choose RFID-reader?
Choosing RFID-reader you should take into consideration:
- Required distance from the tag.
- Self-contained operation time without charging.
- The speed of recording and downloading data from a microchip.
- Usage enviroment (agressive conditions, minus temperature etc.).
- Supported Interfaces and product dimensions requirements.
- Manual, shatterproof, dust- and moistureproof mobile computer with attached UHF-antenna for UHF tags signal activation. Has a compact size.
- Practised in cases when usage of stationary reader becomes impossible. Easily scannes tags which are in the most inaccessible places.
- RFID-tags reader treats the initial parameters from a large number ofmicrochips in an antenna’s acquisition range in real-time mode. Regestration speed is about 15 unic ID per second in comfortable conditions and peculiar to low-power RFID modules.
- In comparison with stationary one has less reading range, the power source has limited power. In the majority of cases has removable battery, which on average is enough for 4-5 hours of continuous operation.
Meant to fast and exact tracking of a large amount of objects in a real-time mode, posesses high perfomance and relatived to the long-range action devices. It may be set on-place or to be mounted at loading units and other vehicles. Treats the data from several tags simultaneously.
- Identification runs in the following way: RFID reader fixes all items with chips , which are in the antenna’s action range and downloads from them necessary data.
- Connecting to the data-transfering system via RFID-reading software. It may posess several gateways for antenna’s connection.
- Stationary readersposess powerfull radiosignal and due to this are the perfect approach for items identification with high tagging density. Some instances are adepted for working with materials with high radiosignal conduction.
Developed for govermental and big-scaled companies with complex organisation structure and high security level demands.
Go-RFID software sets at costumer’s server in place or integrates to accounting system.
Cloud solution (SaaS)
For companies of small and middle scale. Data exchange runs at leased servers provided by us with transfer protocol protection
Go-RFID Server license purchasing monthly depending on reserved volume of data for each user individually.