Waterproof and shock resisted tablet Senter ST907 relates to protected industry rate of devices and provides software cross-platform, capability of integration with any informational systems of the customer:
- Full range of frequencies allows to read and write any RFID tags.
- Model ST907 possesses protection rate from moisture and dust IP67. It guarantees full corpus waterproof and provides device immunity not only to water jets, but also to water logging up to 1 meter depth.
- Producer guarantees tablet working capability after 1,2 meter falling on a firm surface.
- Works at -20 and +50°С, keeping temperature is -40 and +60°С.
- Huge-volume internal memory allows to storage at the device crowds necessary data (goods stock-lists, warehouse operations information, accounting or repair objects photos etc.).
- Sputnik navigation provides current positioning of accounting objects during performing of warehouse operations.
- USB OTG (On-the-Go) makes possible to connect a crowd of peripheral devices (printer, keyboard, monitor, computer mouse, flash drive etc.) immediate to the reader without computer.
- Lithium battery provides more than 3 weeks of work in the standby mode.
- 8 MPx camera allows to make accounting or repair objects photos and peg them to the objects cards immediate from the device Online.
- Microphone allows to use IP-telephony function or other voice communication for connection between operator and headquarters.
- Display screen:
- LCD 7”, 1280x800
- Extended Storage:
- Micro SD, maximum 32 Gb
- Wireless communication:
- GPS, DBS, GLONASS, Ublox, Beidou, Compass
- Industrial Protection Grade:
- IP67, drop resistance from 1,2 m
- Operating temperature:
- -20 до +50 С°
- Protective covering:
- Enclosure material:
- Rubbered plastics
- Moisture protection:
- Impact resistance:
- Control buttons:
- Dimensions (LхWхH):
- 160x190x20 mm
- 750 g
For fully-functional work required
- Material Textile
- Insulation: ISOSOFT
- Add. insulation: Yes
- Weight: 450 g
The Go-RFID industrial tablet cover is made of matte polyester fabric "Oxford 600D PVC". Fabric thread - profiled, increased strength. A special fabric design provides strength and durability.
- Power supply: Passive
- Operational frequency: UHF
- Read range: 0,9 m
- Execution type: Сorpus-based
- Minimum order quantity: 20 pcs
High-temperature RFID-tag for working in harsh and hazardous environments. Withstands temperatures up to + 200 °C. Accounting objects: oil and gas pipes, including drill pipes, metal returnable packaging and products, wagons, wheel pairs, etc.